This course provides you with the two essential Unit Standards (4646 & 16705) and the legal qualification required before you can apply for your Manager’s Certificate.
- This course is a full day session Manukau & Auckland City Venue – 10am – 5pm & Napier, Hastings & Lower Hutt – 930am- 430pm
- You will receive a pack before the course, with readings and an open book assessment. You must complete this work before you come to the course.
- On the course you will complete a closed book assessment.
- You will need to achieve a 100% pass to gain the qualification. We will help you to do this and we offer resits also.
- Have a written and verbal appreciation for the English language to be successful in this course.
- Receive and read the work books and
- Complete the Open Book questions before attending the course.
- This course is $250 per person, you can pay online by clicking here or call through to our friendly staff on 08008335581.
- If you would like to attend a monthly course in Napier / Hastings or Lower Hutt, please call 08008335581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to book your training at least 14 days in advance, this will allow us to send you the necessary workbooks and Open book assessment.
Pre-reading of the workbook and completion of the Open Book Questions are required BEFORE attending your training session.